Upcoming Fall Festivals in Charlotte, NC
Our blog is a great place to go to if you are looking for things to do in Charlotte, NC. We have the latest information about events, restaurants and things to do in our area. There are many valuable tips and eventful resources to help plan great things to do with your family. Not only do we provide cleaning services in Charlotte, North Carolina we also share information about the local areas, things to do and information that is written for our customers and website visitors!
Things Not To Miss In the Upcoming Fall Festivals in Charlotte, NC
The fall foliage in the Piedmont area of North Carolina is one of the best places to witness the seasonal color transformation of the forest at the end of the summer. At the Lake Norman State Park, you can enjoy hiking or biking along the lake and see the changing forest to welcome the upcoming fall months. In Charlotte, when hot summer days are beginning to subside, people flock to Mecklenburg County, particularly to Charlotte, to enjoy the popular annual fall festivals. The event is filled with literally anything from music, beer, foods, wine, games, and plenty of family entertainment shows. In the upcoming festivals, here are some of the best things you should not miss.
- Festivals in the Park: this will be one of the best events in the festivals, as it has always been. In fact, this annual event has been regular participant in the festival since 1964. Taking place at Freedom Park, it will be filled with big band entertainment, activities for children, tents, and many attention-grabbing stuffs. This year, Festivals in the Park will be held from September 25th to September 27th.
- Mecktoberfest: the upcoming Fall Festivals in Charlotte will mark the 7th annual participation of OMB or Olde Mecklenburg Brewery. Unlike in the previous years when the brewery only had two days of participating time, it will have the whole three days from September 25th to September 27th to amuse everyone in the Charlotte’s Lower South End (LoSo). It will be family-friendly event where everything including German-style food, music, and beer are provided free of charge. This event will run from 11 AM to 11 PM for three days.
- 13 Annual Art of Sound Weekend Concert Series: although the Art of Sound is basically music festival, it brings you the sense of music concert series. Filled with numerous local artists, there will be jazz, country, and some old-time classic music from September 17th to September 19th. The event does not take place in Charlotte, but in Shelby located less than an hour west of Charlotte.
- Greater Charlotte Fine Art Festival: for all art lovers, the October 25th to October 26th in Birkdale Village will be heaven filled with outdoor gallery of art pieces.
- Caroline Renaissance Festival & Artisan Marketplace: as the name suggests, this event will bring the atmosphere of life during Renaissance to North Carolina. It is an annual event held every Saturday and Sunday from October 3rd to November 22nd. It features shows, gifts, and plenty of activities to resemble Renaissance life.
Providing professional home and office cleaning for over 10 years in the Charlotte, NC has given EverClean Cleaning Service, Inc. our stellar reputation for quality and reliability. We really care about the quality of our service and that means you can take back your precious free time and enjoy it. We offer cleaning services in the Westinghouse Blvd. area, Graham Street area, South Tryon, Uptown Charlotte and more. So whether you need residential cleaning in Charlotte or commercial cleaning in Charlotte, NC – please contact us at 704.497.1990 for more information.